Conditions of Use
- You agree to Radboud University storing your first name, last name, and email address, which you submit when creating an account.
- The user will not abuse the service, any malicious activity is strictly prohibited.
- Any data on the site is confidential unless stated otherwise, and should be handled as such.
- The user agrees to not copy or spread any data or information found on the site, unless given permission or if the license allows it.
- The user is responsible for making sure that laws and copyrights are followed when submitting data.
- The users account can be terminated or access limited without a notice, if the user fails to comply with the rules.
- When requesting account termination, the user name will not be deleted, but other personal information attached to the account will be removed. If the user wishes to have anonymity, a pseudonym should be used as the user name.
- When submitting data to a dataset, it will be licensed according to the license used by that dataset, and the user agrees to hand over any remaining copyrights to the maintainer of the dataset.
- Removal of data (videos, pictures, text) is only possible if the dataset manager agrees to it. The user should keep this in mind before submitting any data.